Wednesday 30 October 2013

50,000 Opportunities





Since January 1, 2013, my blog has had 50,000 views! It hit that milestone today, which warms my heart because it means that I had:

50,000 opportunities to educate

50,000 opportunities to make people feel less alone

50,000 opportunities to make the “unlovable” feel loved and valued

50,000 opportunities to be heard

50,000 opportunities to make a difference

50,000 opportunities to give a voice to the voiceless

50,000 opportunities to prevent another person and family from going through this

50,000 opportunities to build compassion

50,000 opportunities to connect with YOU!

Thank you all for supporting me in my journey down this difficult path with addiction. I never imagined that I would become a parent of an addict, but it happened. It has been a long, difficult road with many obstacles. This blog has been a great outlet for me. Knowing people were reading it lifted my spirits. Thank you for being by my side through the journey. I appreciate each and every one of my followers. Together, we can make a difference. xo

God bless you all.

With appreciation,
Rose

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Rose,You are doing great work, not only for our children with addictions but for the parents also!! You wear many hats my friend.I will stand beside you anytime..Love ya..xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Please be advised that comments are moderated.