Thursday 2 May 2013

"Innocence Lost: Stories of Youth Addiction on PEI" - Showing May 7th

Whether you are a first-time visitor, a loyal visitor, or someone who stops by now and then, thank you. While I don't have time to write as often as I wish, I do post inspirational readings every day. You can find them over to the right of the screen with the day's date.

Today, I wanted to tell you about an important film called "Innocence Lost" (see poster below) that will premiere on May 7th at 7:00 pm at The Guild. It was created by the Boys & Girls Club of Charlottetown. I shared our family's story in the video, and many other people shared their stories as well.  I am not sure if I made it in the video or on the editing floor (I haven't seen it yet!) but it was a worthwhile project to be involved with, and I can't wait to see it.  I hope to see you there too!

Photo: We are pleased to invite interested community members to attend our Youth Engagement Project premiere.


If you are hosting any events that will educate and inform about addiction, please let me know and I will be happy to share it on the blog.

Sincerely,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please be advised that comments are moderated.